The Federation of European Ergonomics Societies welcomes the new board of the International Ergonomics Association (IEA). We thank all the effort made by the outgoing presidency, especially Eric Min-Yang Wang past president.
The new board elected August 2015 is:
- President, Yushi Fujita (Japan), (past vice-president and treasurer),
- Vice President and Secretary General, Kathleen L. Mosier (USA),
- Vice President and Treasurer, Jose Orlando Gomes (Brazil).
We are delighted that there are two officers from our region:
- The Development and Promotion Standing Committee Chaired by Christina Jonsson, M.Sc. (Nordic Human Factors and Ergonomics Society) and
- The Science, Technology & Practice Committee Chaired by Prof. Dr.-Ing. Christopher M. Schlick (Gesellschaft für Arbeitswissenschaft)